Jaltest Marine Dealer Level Gas Only Engines Diagnostic Tool
The Jaltest Marine Diagnostic Kit for GAS engines is your solution for the premiere diagnostic tool in the marine industry.
- Read and clear codes
- View technical service information, wiring diagrams, step-by-step troubleshooting guides, and service & maintenance data
- Perform calibrations in the engine, water brake systems, trim modules, and more
- Change engine parameters
- Perform actuation of components (Injectors, fuel pumps, valves, etc...)
- Includes most everything you need to diagnose and troubleshoot gas engines
This "GAS Engine only" package provides you with everything you need -- Laptop, Jaltest Marine GAS Engine Software, Hardware (adapter & most common cables), and Diesel Laptops technical support staff. This tool will allow you to run the same commands as the OEM dealer such as injector tests, fuel pump tests, and thousands more.
- Panasonic CF31 Toughbook Laptop (see specifications below)
- Jaltest Marine software for Gas Engines
- Jaltest Link V9 Interface (70001015)
- Jaltest USB Cable (JDC107.9)
- Jaltest Universal Multipin Kit (70002007)
- Jaltest Battery Supply Cable (JDC10AM2)
- Jaltest Power Supply Cable (JDC100B)
- Jaltest V9 Interface Link OBD Adapter Cable (JDC213.9)
- Jaltest Yamaha Cable (JDC601A)
- Jaltest BRP Sea-Doo Cable (JDC602A)
- Jaltest Mercury 2 Pin Cable (JDC614A)
- Jaltest Mercury 4 Pin Cable (JDC603A)
- Jaltest Mercury 10 Pin (MEFI 1-4) Cable (JDC604A)
- Jaltest Honda Cable (JDC608A)
- Jaltest Evinrude Cable (JDC609A)
- Jaltest Suzuki 4 Pin Cable (JDC616A)
- Jaltest Suzuki 8 Pin Cable (JDC613A)
- Jaltest MerCruiser Volvo Penta EGC1 6 Pin Cable (JDC611A)
- Jaltest DTS Mercury / MerCruiser Cable (JDC617A)
- 12 Months of updates and support
The contents of this kit include the cables needed for the most gas engines. However, there may be specific instances that require an additional cable. Use our Cable Finder tool or browse our cables to make sure you have the right cable for the job.
Coverage - Outboard:
- Mercury Racing
Coverage - Inboard:
- Marine Power
- Mercury Mercruiser
- Mercury Racing
- Panther Airboats
- Sea-Doo (BRP)
- Volvo Penta Gasoline
Coverage - Jet Ski & PWC:
- Sea-Doo (BRP)
Jaltest Main Screen Explained
Jaltest Diagnosis Reports Explained
Jaltest Expert Mode Explained
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I upgrade the laptop? Yes, we offer upgrades to Surface Pro 4 Tablets with Armor, along with Panasonic CF54 Toughbooks.
Is there a required annual fee? No. After 12-months you will still have all of your functionality. However, you will not receive updates, support, or repair information. If you want these things, you need to purchase a Jaltest Marine Renewal.
For more frequently asked questions please visit or FAQ page.
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Pro (Installed with all Updates)|
|Memory:||8 GM RAM|
|CPU:||Intel Core i5 processor|
|Connectivity:||Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth|
|Storage:||240 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)|
|Ports:||3 USB Ports, 1 Serial Port, 2 PCMCIA Slots (1 Express), SD Card Reader, 1394 Port, Docking Port|
|Battery:||Lithium Ion battery holds charge for 2+ hours|
Our technical support team is staffed with both IT professionals and previous technicians. We have extended hours to cover both east and west coast customers, along with hours on Saturday. From technical issues with software to more complex issues needing assistance in diagnostic, we are here to help you.Get Support
Panasonic CF-31 Laptop
This is truly the toughest laptop on the planet, but it’s not just for show. It’s designed to protect the sensitive hardware underneath, but the protection doesn’t stop there. Inside is a shock-mounted hard drive to assure that your gear doesn’t fail. Also, all the doors are waterproof to ensure long-lasting security for your expensive computer.
The Marine Diagnostic Tools Cable Finder allows you to effortlessly find the appropriate cable for marine engines and vessels. Each listing includes the cable location and photos showing you where to connect, and links to purchase the correct cables.Let's Go!
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Marine Diagnostic Tool experts at 866-551-6531 or by clicking below!Contact Us