Cojali Power Supply Cable for Jaltest Marine
This is a power supply cable for Jaltest Marine applications.
- Genuine Cojali cable
- Designed specifically to work with Jaltest Marine software
- Connects to the Cojali Jaltest V9 Link interface box
- Allows battery cable to plug directly in for power supply
This cable is designed to connect the Cojali Jaltest V9 Link interface box to the Jaltest Marine platform via the engine-specific diagnostic cable. Also known as the 2.5m SUBD-26+Jack cable, it allows the battery cable to plug directly in for a power supply.
This cable is necessary to connect the following cables to the V9 Link:
- MTU Diagnostics Cable (JDC510A)
- Liebherr Diagnostics Cable (JDC542.9)
- Kokusan Denki (Tohatsu) Diagnostics Cable (JDC624.9)
- Evinrude Diagnostics Cable (JDC609.9)
- Mercury 2 Pin Diagnostics Cable (JDC614A)
The Marine Diagnostic Tools Cable Finder allows you to effortlessly find the appropriate cable for marine engines and vessels. Each listing includes the cable location and photos showing you where to connect, and links to purchase the correct cables.Let's Go!
This cable was designed to be used with Cojali Marine Software and is included with all of our Cojali Marine Kits. View Kits
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Marine Diagnostic Tool experts at 866-551-6531 or by clicking below!Contact Us