Jaltest Marine Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool for Jetski & PWC
The Jaltest Marine Diagnostic Kit for Jetski and PWC is the premiere diagnostic tool in the marine industry for jetskis and personal watercraft.
- Read and clear codes
- View technical service information, wiring diagrams, step-by-step troubleshooting guides, and service & maintenance data
- Perform calibrations in the engine, water brake systems, trim modules, and more
- Change engine parameters
- Perform actuation of components (Injectors, fuel pumps, valves, etc...)
- Includes most everything you need to diagnose and troubleshoot outboard engines
This all-inclusive package provides you everything you need -- Laptop, Jaltest Marine Jet Ski & PWC Software, Hardware (adapter & cables), and Diesel Laptops technical support staff. This tool will allow you to run the same commands as the OEM dealer such as injector tests, fuel pump tests, key programming, and thousands more.
- Panasonic CF31 Toughbook Laptop (see specifications below)
- Jaltest Marine software for personal watercrafts
- Jaltest Link V9 Interface (70001015)
- Jaltest USB Cable (JDC107.9)
- Jaltest Universal Multipin Kit (70002007)
- Jaltest Power Supply Cable (JDC100B)
- Jaltest V9 Interface Link OBD Adapter Cable (JDC213.9)
- Jaltest Yamaha Cable (JDC601A)
- Jaltest Yamaha Key Programmer Cable (JDC661M)
- Jaltest BRP Sea-Doo Cable (JDC602A)
- Jaltest BRP Sea-Doo Key Programmer Cable (JDC660M)
- Jaltest Kawasaki 4 Pin Cable (JDC610A)
- Jaltest Kawasaki Power 6 Pin Cable (JDC641M)
- Jaltest Kawasaki Key Programmer Cable (JDC662M)
- 12 Months of updates and support
The contents of this kit include the cables needed for the most jetskis and personal watercrafts. However, there may be specific instances that require an additional cable. Use our Cable Finder tool or browse our cables to make sure you have the right cable for the job.
Coverage - Jet Ski & PWC:
- Sea-Doo (BRP)
Jaltest Main Screen Explained
Jaltest Diagnosis Reports Explained
Jaltest Expert Mode Explained
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I upgrade the laptop? Yes, we offer upgrades to Surface Pro 4 Tablets with Armor, along with Panasonic CF54 Toughbooks.
Can I upgrade the software to include inboard engines, outboard engines, diesel engines, and generators? Yes, this comes with an additional license fee and you will also need more cables. Please call us at 866-551-6531, Contact Us on the website, or live chat with customer service, located at the bottom right of the screen.
Is there a required annual fee? No. After 12-months you will still have all of your functionality. However, you will not receive updates, support, or repair information. If you want these things, you need to purchase a Jaltest Marine Renewal.
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Pro (Installed with all Updates)|
|Memory:||8 GM RAM|
|CPU:||Intel Core i5 processor|
|Connectivity:||Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth|
|Storage:||240 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)|
|Ports:||3 USB Ports, 1 Serial Port, 2 PCMCIA Slots (1 Express), SD Card Reader, 1394 Port, Docking Port|
|Battery:||Lithium Ion battery holds charge for 2+ hours|
Our technical support team is staffed with both IT professionals and previous technicians. We have extended hours to cover both east and west coast customers, along with hours on Saturday. From technical issues with software to more complex issues needing assistance in diagnostic, we are here to help you.Get Support
Panasonic CF-31 Laptop
This is truly the toughest laptop on the planet, but it’s not just for show. It’s designed to protect the sensitive hardware underneath, but the protection doesn’t stop there. Inside is a shock-mounted hard drive to assure that your gear doesn’t fail. Also, all the doors are waterproof to ensure long-lasting security for your expensive computer.
Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool Complete
This kit is geared towards coverage for jetski and pwc applications. If you need further coverage for stationary engines, outboard, or powersports and PWC, consider our complete bundle.View Complete Bundle
The Marine Diagnostic Tools Cable Finder allows you to effortlessly find the appropriate cable for marine engines and vessels. Each listing includes the cable location and photos showing you where to connect, and links to purchase the correct cables.Let's Go!
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Marine Diagnostic Tool experts at 866-551-6531 or by clicking below!Contact Us