MEDS Marine Diagnostics - Yamaha Engines & PWC
This item will give you dealer level commands on Yamaha engines and personal watercraft (PWC). It is sold under part number 531-0118Y (Purchased alone) or 531-0119Y (Upgrade/Add-on option).
- 4 Stroke EFI: F115, F150, F200, F225 HP (2000 – 2012)
- 4 Stroke EFI: F40, F50, F60, F90, F250, F275, F300, F350 HP (2007 – 2012)
- HPDI: 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300 HP (1998 – 2012)
Mercury Manufactured by Yamaha (4-Stroke EFI)
- 30, 40, 50, 75 HP, 90 HP EFI, & 115 HP EFI (2001 - 2006)
- Apex GT, Mountain, ER, RTX, GTX, MTX, LTX (2006 – 2009)
- Attak GT, Base (2006 – 2007)
- Nytro Base, MTX, RTX, RTX-SE, FX Series (2008 – 2009)
- Phazer Base, GT, Mountain Lite, FX, RTX, MTX, Venture Lite, RX Venture GT (2007 – 2009)
Yamaha Personal Watercraft (PWC)
- FX: All Models (2002 – 2009)
- GP 1300 (2004 – 2008)
- VX All Models, VX Deluxe (2004 – 2008)
- FZR, XLT1200, & XA1204 (2009)
MEDS (Marine Engine Diagnostic System) is a marine diagnostic tool manufactured by CDI Electronics. WIth this product line, you install software on your PC, and then you would purchase the individual cables (which comes with the software license) for each product line you wish to have functionality with.
In our opinion, this is not the best diagnostic tool in most situations. The pricing is expensive and the functionality is limited. Pay close attention to the coverage table we have listed, as there are usually a lot of gaps in coverage. We encourage you to look at the Cojali Marine kits or the TEXA Kits instead of this product.
- Windows 7 or Higher
- Intel i5 @ 2.5 Ghz
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Ports
- 10 GB of Hard Drive space