MEDS Marine Diagnostics - GM MEFI Versions 1-4
This item will give you dealer level commands on a variety of MEFI 1, 2, 3, and 4 ECU equipped marine engines. It is sold under part number 531-0118I4 (Purchased alone) or 531-0119I4 (Upgrade/Add-on option).
GM MEFI 1-4 Equipped Engines
- Crusader / Pleasurecraft Marine (1992 – 2006)
- Flagship Marine (1992 – 2006)
- GM RamJet 350 (1992 – Up)
- Indmar (1992 – 2007)
- Kodiak Marine (1992 – 2008)
- Marine Power (1992 – 2008)
- Mercury / Mercruiser (1992 – 2000)
- Mercury / Mercruiser Racing HP500 (1992 - 2010)
- Panther Air Boats (1992 – Up)
- TurnKey Engines (2001 – 07)
- Volvo Penta Gas (1992 - 2005)
MEDS (Marine Engine Diagnostic System) is a marine diagnostic tool manufactured by CDI Electronics. WIth this product line, you install software on your PC, and then you would purchase the individual cables (which comes with the software license) for each product line you wish to have functionality with.
In our opinion, this is not the best diagnostic tool in most situations. The pricing is expensive and the functionality is limited. Pay close attention to the coverage table we have listed, as there are usually a lot of gaps in coverage. We encourage you to look at the Cojali Marine kits or the TEXA Kits instead of this product.
- Windows 7 or Higher
- Intel i5 @ 2.5 Ghz
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Ports
- 10 GB of Hard Drive space