MEDS Marine Diagnostics - Yamaha Engines & PWC
This item will give you dealer level commands on Yamaha engines and personal watercraft (PWC).
- Cable includes Yamaha software license
- For Yamaha engines and PWC.
- Works on PC, Laptop or Tablet running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
MEDS (Marine Engine Diagnostic System) is a marine diagnostic tool manufactured by CDI Electronics. With this product line, you install software on your PC, and then you would purchase the individual cables (which comes with the software license) for each product line you wish to have functionality with.
In our opinion, this is not the best diagnostic tool in most situations. The pricing is expensive and the functionality is limited. We encourage you to look at the Cojali Marine kits or the TEXA Kits instead of this product.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Intel i5 @ 2.5 Ghz
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports
- 10 GB of hard drive space
Yamaha Outboard Coverage
- 4 Stroke EFI: F115, F150, F200, F225 HP (2000 – 2012)
- 4 Stroke EFI: F40, F50, F60, F90, F250, F275, F300, F350 HP (2007 – 2012)
- HPDI: 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300 HP (1998 – 2012)
Mercury Manufactured by Yamaha (4-Stroke EFI) Coverage
- 30, 40, 50, 75 HP, 90 HP EFI, & 115 HP EFI (2001 - 2006)
Yamaha Personal Watercraft (PWC) Coverage
- FX: All Models (2002 – 2009)
- GP 1300 (2004 – 2008)
- VX All Models, VX Deluxe (2004 – 2008)
- FZR, XLT1200, & XA1204 (2009)
Yamaha Snowmobile Coverage
- Apex GT, Mountain, ER, RTX, GTX, MTX, LTX (2006 – 2009)
- Attak GT, Base (2006 – 2007)
- Nytro Base, MTX, RTX, RTX-SE, FX Series (2008 – 2009)
- Phazer Base, GT, Mountain Lite, FX, RTX, MTX, Venture Lite, RX Venture GT (2007 – 2009)
MEDS Marine Diagnostics
TEXA and Cojali Kits
The pricing for MEDS products can be expensive and the functionality is limited. Our TEXA and Cojali marine kits offer superior coverage and functionality, giving you more bang for your buck.View Kits
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Marine Diagnostic Tool experts at 866-551-6531 or by clicking below!Contact Us